IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ BEFORE ORDERING
Due to ITAR export regulations, this product CANNOT be exported to addresses outside of the United States. This restriction includes military APO/FPO addresses.
Any order in violation of the above rule will be subject to cancellation without notice.
The Magpul UBR (Utility / Battle Rifle), U.S. Patent 6651371, is a fully-featured, adjustable buttstock for the AR15/M16. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position. Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. A robust lock mechanism and multi-shell construction increase durability under severe impact conditions experienced during malfunction clearing and accommodates large-bore AR calibers with ease. The UBR also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling on full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or bull-barrels. Optional components such as dual-side sling mounts and metal strike plate allow the UBR to adapt to the mission at hand. Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on durable Entry-Length Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring
- 7-Position LOP adjustability with customizable preset system for fast access to preferred length
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Solid ""fixed stock"" lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Enhanced lock mechanism w/ internal impact buffer increases drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling
- Storage compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increased impact protection
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - Reversible QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Aluminum Strike Plate w/ 1.25"
- Dual-side push-button QD Swivel Sling Mounts
- UBR Collapsible Butt Stock
- Weight: 1.46 lb.
- Weight, w/ Entry Receiver Extension: 1.63 lb.
- Length, Stock: 8.00-11.36 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 7-Position (0.56 in. / position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.36 in.
- LOP, Collapsed (M4/M16): 11.10 in.
- LOP, Extended (M4/M16): 14.46 in.
NOTE: The UBR includes the necessary Entry-Length Receiver Extension tube and all mounting hardware. An M4 carbine buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
7.62x51 ARs may require the use of a custom short buffer and spring.
*Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb. Optional Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" weight: 0.13 lb.
**Specifications based on factory configuration