The B5 Systems Mod 1 Grip Stop is available in two sizes; standard height which is 1.75" high, and a "K" (short) version which is 1.375" high and does not extend as far down away from the rail.
100% Designed and Made in the USA. Made from solid billet aluminum and then hard coat anodized black. Comes with both keymod nuts and standard backing plates to fit most applications. Note: Some applications may require longer screws.
The thread pitch is 8-32 for the mounting hardware.
The Grip Stop fits:
• Magpul Handguards*
• Geissele Super Mod Rail*
• JP VTAC Mod (older style with the rail slots in the 6 O' Clock position)*
• APEX Gatorgrip*
• Noveske NSR*
• Troy VTAC & Alpha*
• Diamondhead VRS*
• PWS Keymod*
• LWRC SPR*
• Midwest Industries Freefloat G2 SS*
• Any Keymod compatible rail system
• Any M-Lok compatible rail system or handguard
• OEM "Round" or M4/M16 Style Handguards
Fits most any forearms/handguards with 2 3/8" spaced holes (center to center measurement), and modular forearms with 6 o'clock holes/slots, keymod, or M-lok.
Weighs just 2 ounces including the attachment hardware!
Designed by a former USMC combat veteran to fill the void between using a vertical grip and and hand stop. The GripStop allows a variable angle grip to prevent locking the wrist. Use as an assist to the modern "C grip" technique or as a barrier stop.
* All brand and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.