IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ BEFORE ORDERING
- Due to ITAR export regulations, this product CANNOT be exported to addresses outside of the United States. This restriction includes military APO/FPO addresses.
- Any order in violation of the above rule will be subject to cancellation without notice.
PMAGS CANNOT be shipped to CA, CO, CT, MA, NJ, NY, MD, or HI due to regulations on magazine capacity
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/Dust Cover, and features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 25LR/SR brings GEN M3 improvements to the LR line along with "more of a good thing" in the form of 25 rounds of capacity. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel Window functionality, for the first time, now available in a 7.62 PMAG.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820"", including M118LR
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS, LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit